At our first meeting with a new client (no fee for the first meeting), we will discuss your project and aim to understand your needs and aspirations. We will then put our fee proposal to you, which if accepted will then lead us to explore options through a creative design process and arrive at a solution which realises the full potential of the site, brief and budget.
We offer a full range of architectural services:
- An initial meeting to discuss your project and establish a draft design brief
- Drawing up sketch proposals for your consideration
- Developing the preferred scheme and submitting it for planning approval
- Producing more detailed drawings and submitting the scheme for building regulations approval
- Tendering the project to several contractors
- Administering a building contract during the construction phase
- Completion and handover
We have good working relationships with other building consultants such as structural engineers and quantity surveyors and can ask them to provide you with fee proposals for their services if the project requires it.
We are not VAT registered so there is no VAT to pay on our fees – this is an obvious advantage for clients who are private individuals.